Friday, February 4, 2011

My Special

Sometimes we don’t know why we fall in love to a person. Sometimes we still search for more if we already decided who will be this person. But I learned that if you really love a person, you will accept him whoever he is, though there are still missing from him. 

For less than 3 months from now, my honey and I will be celebrating our first year anniversary. And I have no any regret why I chose him though sometimes I am still searching something from him. He’s not a typical sweet boyfriend, not even a type of a person that will give you surprises, but he’s always there for you. He never fails to support you and love you in his own special way.

Love is not something what you can get, but is something what you can give. It is something how you accept things and be contented for everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment