Friday, May 20, 2011

First Time at Tony & Jackey, Korean Experience at the Metro

Last May 14, my boyfriend and I went to Tony & Jackey, a salon which is famous for Korean hairstyling. This has many branches around the Philippines. Check it out at http://www.tonyandjackey.net. We went to Buendia, Makati branch, at the Burgundy Corporate Tower (West of Ayala Building).


The original plan is to have my haircut only, but they offered me a haircut with hair treatment that costs Php1,000.00. I think they always have that promo. Anyway, my Korean hairstylist is Andrew. He curled my hair temporarily and told me to try it permanent next time. I definitely liked my wavy hair, but it only lasts in a day. Hehehe. Maybe I'll try it someday. Moving forward, after the treatment, I felt the softness of my hair, but after few days, it seems that it's becoming more dry. I want to have my long black hair again. Oh stress, what have you done to me?


For other Tony & Jackey services, you may refer to http://www.tonyandjackey.net/content.php?wuid=4.

0 comments:

Post a Comment