Sunday, November 20, 2011

Breaking Dawn On Our 2nd 7th

Last 18th of November, my Honey and I had celebrated our 2nd 7th month or our 19th monthsary. This is also the first day of the movie "Breaking Dawn". It's a chick movie... Yes. But Mark went with me to see this movie. I've read all of the 4 books, even the unpublished Midnight Sun. I've enjoyed the movie.

The movie is just the first part of the Stephenie Meyer's Breaking Dawn, the 4th book of Twilight Saga. The first 3 books are Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse, which are all have movies.

I don't know why this series touched my heart. From the time the book came up to the time it was immortalized as movie. The vampire versus werewolf, the vampire-human-werewolf love triangle, love, life, family.
After we watched the movie, I googled immediately the bridal gown of Bella. It's simple yet classy. I couldn't find the real gown, but I landed on a site saying that anyone can own the Bella's wedding gown replica. And it costs $799!!! So, expensive! Hahaha. When I get married, I also want a simple gown but classy and sexy. Hahaha. Wishful thinking. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment